Tie bracelet with tourmaline gemstones and beetle Gold-plated
From 120€ a free cotton pouch or from 200€, a tote-bag
Exchanges are possible until 30 June 2023
Our jewellery is guaranteed for 1 year*
The scarab has been associated with many symbols since ancient times, among the Egyptians it was related to a divinity, since then, it is considered as a good luck charm. Our gold-plated tourmaline and scarab bracelet is made up of a powder pink cord, tourmalines and a gold-plated scarab that combines the symbolism and virtues of this animal and the stone with which it is associated.
The bracelet is adjustable thanks to a powder pink sliding link, closed by two gold-plated pearls.
- Made with the greatest care, this bracelet is in Gold-plated 3 microns.
- Tourmaline is a stone of serenity, tranquility and wisdom. As our stones are natural, their size and colour may differ from one piece of jewellery to another.
- For any purchase of a jewel with a gemstone, we include in your order a bookmark with the properties of our gemstones.
- The art of gifting: we carefully ship your jewellery in beautiful boxes or cotton pouches.
*except for tassels, tie bracelets and Liberty, guaranteed for 3 months.
- Length : 220.00
- Adjustment chain levels : 160 - 220
Gold plating is made of an alloy of different metals (mainly brass), coated with 18-carat gold, with a true thickness of 3 microns. The micron corresponds to the number of layers of plating applied. It is therefore more resistant than fine gold, which only has a gold thickness of less than 3 microns.