Rhodonite, Maya medal and chain necklace Gold-plated
From 120€ a free cotton pouch or from 200€, a tote-bag
Exchanges are possible for 30 days
Our jewellery is guaranteed for 1 year*
This gold-plated Rhodonite, Maya medal and chain necklace is original and colourful, it brings all the benefits of this fine harmony-bearing gemstone while contrasting it with the textured finish of an engraved medal.
- Made with the greatest care, this necklace is in Gold-plated.
- Rhodonite is a stone of harmony, calming and rejuvenating. As our stones are natural, their size and colour may differ from one piece of jewellery to another.
- For any purchase of a jewel with a gemstone, we include in your order a bookmark with the properties of our gemstones.
- The art of gifting: we carefully ship your jewellery in beautiful boxes or cotton pouches.
*except for tassels, tie bracelets and Liberty, guaranteed for 3 months.
- Thickness : 4.15
- Diameter : 8.38
- Length : 380.00
- Type of mesh : Forçat
- Closing system : Mousqueton
- Thickness : 1.24
- Diameter : 15.00
Gold plating is made of an alloy of different metals (mainly brass), coated with 18-carat gold, with a true thickness of 3 microns. The micron corresponds to the number of layers of plating applied. It is therefore more resistant than fine gold, which only has a gold thickness of less than 3 microns.