Beaded Amazonite gemstone stud earrings Gold-plated
The beaded outline of the gold-plated beaded Amazonite gemstone stud earrings elegantly brings out the colour of the stone, making them a discreet yet original addition to your jewellery box.
- Made with the greatest care, these earrings are in Gold-plated 3 microns.
- Amazonite is a stone of well-being, peace and creativity. As our stones are natural, their size and colour may differ from one piece of jewellery to another.
- The first change of cord is free of charge, a voucher will be slipped into your order. / For any purchase of a jewel with a gemstone, we include in your order a bookmark with the properties of our gemstones.
- The art of gifting: we carefully ship your jewellery in beautiful boxes or cotton pouches.
*except for tassels, tie bracelets and Liberty, guaranteed for 3 months.
- Width : 4.35
- Thickness : 2.55
- Diameter : 4.35
- Closing system : Papillon
Gold plating is made of an alloy of different metals (mainly brass), coated with 18-carat gold, with a true thickness of 3 microns. The micron corresponds to the number of layers of plating applied. It is therefore more resistant than fine gold, which only has a gold thickness of less than 3 microns.