Rhodonite half bangle bracelet with Maya medal Gold-plated
With its textured medal and coloured gemstone, the gold-plated Rhodonite half bangle bracelet with Maya medal will slip delicately around your wrists.
- Made with the greatest care, this bracelet is in Gold-plated 3 microns.
- Rhodonite is a stone of harmony, calming and rejuvenating. As our stones are natural, their size and colour may differ from one piece of jewellery to another.
- For any purchase of a jewel with a gemstone, we include in your order a bookmark with the properties of our gemstones.
- The art of gifting: we carefully ship your jewellery in beautiful boxes or cotton pouches.
*except for tassels, tie bracelets and Liberty, guaranteed for 3 months.
- Thickness : 4.15
- Diameter : 8.38
- Thickness : 1.30
- Diameter : 40.00
- Type of mesh : Forçat
- Closing system : Mousqueton
- Thickness : 1.24
- Diameter : 15.00
Gold plating is made of an alloy of different metals (mainly brass), coated with 18-carat gold, with a true thickness of 3 microns. The micron corresponds to the number of layers of plating applied. It is therefore more resistant than fine gold, which only has a gold thickness of less than 3 microns.