Egyptian chain necklace with medal and Rhodonite Gold-plated
From 120€ a free cotton pouch or from 200€, a tote-bag
Exchanges are possible until 30 June 2023
Our jewellery is guaranteed for 1 year*
The gold-plated egyptian chain necklace with medal and Rhodonite has everything to become a strong piece of your jewellery box: combining several textures and a shimmering colour, it is ideal for everyday use but also for special occasions.
- Made with the greatest care, this necklace is in Gold-plated 3 microns.
- Rhodonite is a stone of harmony, calming and rejuvenating. As our stones are natural, their size and colour may differ from one piece of jewellery to another.
- For any purchase of a jewel with a gemstone, we include in your order a bookmark with the properties of our gemstones.
- We propose you to personalise your jewel by engraving the back of the medal. All our personalised engravings are exclusively made for you, in our Atelier based in Bordeaux.
A guarantee stamp is placed on the back of our medals.
- The art of gifting: we carefully ship your jewellery in beautiful boxes or cotton pouches.
*except for tassels, tie bracelets and Liberty, guaranteed for 3 months.
- Thickness : 4.15
- Diameter : 8.38
- Diameter : 15.00
Gold plating is made of an alloy of different metals (mainly brass), coated with 18-carat gold, with a true thickness of 3 microns. The micron corresponds to the number of layers of plating applied. It is therefore more resistant than fine gold, which only has a gold thickness of less than 3 microns.